Momentum Kids Leader - navarre Campus
The Momentum Kids Leader at our Navarre Campus will report directly to the Momentum Kids Director and will work closely with the Navarre Campus Leader. This person will be responsible for the specific goals related to a successful Momentum Kids ministry driven by the vision of Leading Kids to Passionately Follow Jesus by Creating Fun, Safe and Engaging Environments. Momentum Church is passionate about making a difference in the lives of kids and families within the local and surrounding communities. This may be the position for you if...
- Passionate about sharing Momentum Kids ministry and the vision with our families, volunteers and local community
- Able to build and recruit a team that leads and executes Momentum Kids ministry by inspiring others to serve in Momentum Kids
- Driven to share the love of Jesus with kids in fun and creative ways and to provide opportunities for kids to connect with leaders and other kids
- An advocate for partnering with parents and equipping them to be the leader of their child’s spiritual development
- An effective communicator who listens well
- A proven project manager with strong attention to details and administrative skills
- A team player and team builder who focuses on the good of the entire organization
- Support the strategy for growth in the attendance of the Navarre campus by implementing all phases of the Momentum Kids ministry plan/strategy in Navarre.
- Lead, develop and support teams of volunteers so that they are operating in their strengths and being most effective in their roles on the Momentum Kids team.
- Assist in creating a presence of Momentum Kids ministry in the community
- Minister to the families and help to lead teams to connect with them outside of Sunday
- Be the best student of the kids curriculum used in all environments, being able to lead from the front, back and side of any leader.
- Be a model for those who attend Momentum by being an example of personal integrity, discipleship, and evangelism.
- BA or BS degree preferred
- Experience leading in kids ministry or working with children preferred and/or leading a large team of employees/volunteers
- Meets the personal and biblical standards to lead in ministry
Steps to apply (see buttons below):
- Complete PDF employment application, save it, then email it to email@example.com.
- Complete online background check.
- Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Upon completion of the Employment Application, save it to your computer, then email it to email@example.com.